3320 Bemiss Road
Valdosta, GA 31605
Visit our Website
- Hands-on learning, Training, Exhibits
- STEM-themed Parties
- Community outreach, homeschoolers
- Workshops - Robotics, Coding, Art
Hours of OperationMonday - Thursday ..... 10 am - 5:30 pm
Friday ...... 10 am - 7 pm
Saturday ...... 9 am - 9 pm
* Extended hours during the summer months
To improve creativity through hands-on and engaging learning programs that ignite children’s curiosity.
- Nurturing creativity through play and hands-on learning
- Promoting diversity
- Developing partnerships with the community
- Promoting programs and activities that empower children, parents and educators
- Developing innovative programs that promote STEAM learning and literacy
- Provide excellent customer service to members and non-members
- Have FUN while learning!
The Cre8ive zone will visit your classroom, after-school program or community space to present our unique program. These programs can be a single classroom visit, or can be customized to an extended program for after-school or summer camps.
Our associates will also work with you directly to customize art creativity, scientific exploration.and coordinate units of learning that incorporate classroom learning experiences with Georgia Educational Standards.
Let the cre8ive zone help with your (science/art) curriculum. We offer homeschool students access to our knowledge packed fun. Homeschool students will explore science, art, technology, environment and engineering hands-on at the cre8ive zone.
Pre-registration is required.