How To Home Gyms LLC
4509 Timberbrook Trl
Valdosta, GA 31602
Text the word: HOWTOHOMEGYMS To: 72727
Hours of OperationIn-Person Training: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM (Mon - Thur)
I am an Online Fitness Coach, ACE (American Council on Exercise) Certified Personal Trainer (ACE CPT), and Military Veteran who started my company to provide online personal training & find the fitness goal that so many are looking for. I have been physically training for 18 years. I provide personal training services for sedentary & advance individuals via in-person training at my home gym and online personal training via this website. The goal is to support and achieve individual fitness to bridge the gap between obtainable goals and available resources. This service is for you and your home fitness demands. I currently reside in Valdosta Georgia and accept both in-person clients and online clients (with hybrid personal training).
Some of my professional career accomplishments include:
- Awarded Masters of Public Administration Degree (Emergency Management Specialization) from the City University of New York.
- Awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross with Valor for Heroism from the United States Air Force
- Certified Personal Trainer through the American Council on Exercise (NCCA Accredited)
- Crossfit Level-1 Instructor through Crossfit HQ (ANSI Accredited)
- Individual Crisis Intervention & Peer Support specialist, International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc.
- Group Crisis Intervention Specialist, International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc.
- CPR/AED Certified
- Professionally Insured
- 18 Years of Fitness Experience (teaching & learning from others)
- Military Combat Veteran (physically demanding operational employment)
I grew up in the Bronx, NY where I lived for 18 years of my life. I joined the United States Air Force after high school in response to the events of 9/11 (which occurred my senior year of high school). My military service has taken me all over the world and I have been involved in some extremely important operations as a logistics professional, a helicopter aviator, and a human resource manager. My career can be viewed in more detail via my Linkedin. Physical fitness a huge component of military service and for good reason. Additionally, family and friend time is often cut short because of military obligations. I have been in the Air Force for over 16 years (as of 2018) and plan on retiring when the time is right. There is nothing that tests a man or women's physical readiness like combat. It is exhausting, scary, exhilarating, and humbling. I have committed my efforts to maintaining my physical fitness and to help others reach their fitness potential at their neighborhood gym, or from their living room.
Please take the time to look around and share my page within your online community. Thank you for allowing me to continue to serve.