CuraCare Health Services
3169 Inner Perimeter Rd
Valdosta, GA 31602
- Home Health Services
- Personal Support Services
- Flu Shots
- Respite Care
Fundraisers We Support
- American Heart Association
- Relay for Life
- Break Bread (Meals on Wheels)
- Toys for Tots
Hours of OperationOur office is open from 8-5 Monday through Friday, but we have nurses on-call 24 hours a day.
CuraCare Inc. was organized in 1966 to meet the needs of people throughout our ten-county service area. We are a Medicare and Medicaid certified, not-for-profit, home healthcare agency.
Our Mission is to provide the highest quality home healthcare services available in order to rehabilitate our patients to their optimum level of functioning or to assist them in coping with disability or terminal illness.
Our Home Health provides patients with...
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Home Health Aides
- IV Therapy
- Enteral Feedings
- Pain Management
- Ostomy Care
- Wound Care
- Speech Language Pathology
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Medical Social Services
Personal Support Services offers...
- Personal Support Aides
- Companion/Sitter Services
- Respite Care
- Private Duty Nursing Care
Who qualifies for home health care?
- Patients discharged from a hospital or skilled or skilled nursing facility, needing additional care at home.
- Patients requiring short-term assisitance at home because of outpatient surgery or maternity-related incapacity.
- Patients diagnosed with acute conditions such as congestive heart disease, diabetes or respiratory disorders that require assessment and instruction.
- Patients requiring injections such as B12, Neupogen, Calcimar or Epogen.
- Patients requiring wound care or dressing changes.
- Patients requiring IV administration or enteral nutrition therapy.
We offer personal, professional health care service... at HOME!