Commercial Banking Company

Commercial Banking Company was chartered in 1929 as a state bank in Hahira, Georgia. The Bank quickly earned a reputation as a solid financial institution in the Hahira community. The Bank expanded into Valdosta, Georgia in 1990 by building a new ...

Learn More View Our Digital Displays

About Commercial Banking Company


About Us About Us
About Us About Us

Commercial Banking Company was chartered in 1929 as a state bank in Hahira, Georgia. The Bank quickly earned a reputation as a solid financial institution in the Hahira community.

The Bank expanded into Valdosta, Georgia in 1990 by building a new 16,000 square foot facility located at 3462 North Valdosta Road. The new building provided state of the art banking technology, three drive-thru lanes and a drive-up ATM machine. This new building became the Main Office for the Bank and the Hahira office became a branch of the Bank.

In 1995, Langdale Industries, a prominent and established company in Valdosta, purchased Commercial Banking Company and converted it to a thrift charter. At that time, Commercial Banking Company had approximately $22 million in total assets. Today, the Bank has grown significantly to approximately $216 million in assets and employs approximately 58 banking professionals.

The Bank expanded its footprint in 2000 by opening a new office on Baytree Road to serve the growing retail presence of Remerton and the Mall area as well as Valdosta State University. A new building was built in 2007 to accommodate the growth of this area.

 

Valdosta-Lowndes County Chamber of Commerce
A PROUD MEMBER OF

Valdosta-Lowndes County Chamber of Commerce