About Trotter and Associates, Inc.
Trotter and Associates, Inc. is a full-service engineering firm specializing in municipal infrastructure development and rehabilitation. Trotter and Associates, Inc. is structured to meet the growing needs of our clients. Our staff has the experience to resolve complex issues brought on by increased development, a changing regulatory environment, and aging infrastructure. TAI provides planning, design, and construction engineering services to municipal, institutional, and other governmental agencies.
Our professional staff includes engineers, construction managers, surveyors, inspectors, and drafting technicians. The team realizes the importance of developing strong client/consultant relationships and strives to earn each clients confidence, trust and respect through exceptional service. Trotter and Associates, Inc. is a civil engineering firm that is making a difference by setting a higher standard. Services include:
- Water supply, treatment, storage, and distribution
- Wastewater collection, treatment, and reuse
- Watershed Resources, wetland restoration, and streambank stabilization
- Transportation and roadway reconstruction/ rehabilitation
- Topographic, route, and land surveying
- Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mapping & GIS services