In 1920, brothers Melkoum and Mouchegh Petrossian came to Paris and began a legendary love affair between caviar and the City of Light. One hundred years later, their first boutique still thrives on Boulevard de la Tour-Maubourg. Petrossian caviar is now enjoyed across the globe and is widely recognized as the world’s finest expression of this enigmatic egg.
Originally from Armenia, the Petrossian Brothers brought their ancestral knowledge and a commitment to craftsmanship, which had been honed on the banks of the Caspian Sea for centuries. In Paris, they found a rich appetite for luxury, elegance, and taste. Quickly branching into smoked fish and other fine foods, the brothers continued to apply their passion, rigorous standards, and a few trade secrets to the art of caviar.