American Israel Chamber of Commerce of MN Inc
c/o Genesis Business Center LTD
PO Box 5644
Hopkins, MN 55343
- Sourcing Technology from Israel
- New Business Opportunities
- Military Intelligence Techniques
- Crisis Negotiation Specialist
The American-Israel Chamber of Commerce & Industry of Minnesota was established in 1980 to serve its members by being the best resource and catalyst for developing strategic alliances between the business communities of Minnesota and Israel. The Chamber's goal is to provide services to companies in Minnesota and Israel who want to do business together.
Our members are made up of a diverse cross-section of industry and have expertise in manufacturing, law, finance, venture capital, high technology, agriculture and trade.
The Chamber welcomes active membership participation.
The Chamber's Board of Directors provides advice and strategic planning to the officers and the Organization.
The role of the board is critical to the continued success of the Chamber
The Chamber provides Israeli businesses with:
- Custom-tailored Meetings with Minnesota Industry Leaders
- Resources and Information Gathering to Facilitate Conducting Business in Minnesota
- Feasibility Studies Concerning Specific Markets
The Chamber provides Minnesota business with:
- Opportunities and Resource Information about Conducting Business in Israel
- Pre-arranged Industry Specific and Targeted Business Missions to Israel
- Technology, Trade Conferences and Networking Opportunities for Israeli and Minnesota Industry
The Chamber provides individuals with:
- Invaluable Networking
- Business Contacts
- Valuable Resources and Information Sharing of Economic Conditions in Israel
- Speaker Programs on Topics of: Business, Finance, Venture Capital, Israeli Economy and Trade