Church of St. Pius X
3878 Highland Ave
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Text the word: CHURCHSPX To: 72727
Hours of Operation8:30 am - 4:00 pm M-Th
St. Pius X Parish was founded on June 19, 1954. The parish is bounded on the east by the Washington County line, on the south by Interstate 694, on the west by the Northern Pacific Railroad (Highway 61), and on the north by South Shore Boulevard.
The first Mass was offered on June 20, 1954, for about 200 families. St. Pius X has built a church, a school, a school addition, community meeting rooms, and office space addition, and purchased a rectory. We have grown from 200 families to approximately 1300 families. Our church was remodeled in 1992 to better serve our expanded membership. The education space was expanded in 2002 to better serve the school and faith formation program.