Glenn County Public Works
P.O. Box 1070
777 N. Colusa Street
Willows, CA 95988
Visit our Website
- Receiving Household Hazardous Waste
- Tire Recycling
- Paint, Batteries, Old Computers
- Dumping Facility
Hours of OperationMonday thru Friday
WASTE TIRE AMNESTY DAYS
Saturdays 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
At the Glenn County Landfill
West end of County Road 33, near Artois
• For passenger truck or car tires WITHOUT RIMS.
• NO CHARGE to residents of Glenn County.
• No more than nine (9) tires per resident will be accepted.
• For a Transportation Exemption to carry up to 20 tires, please call Glenn County Environmental Health at (530) 934-6102.
• Questions or additional information, please contact Glenn County Public Works at (530) 934-6530.
• NO TIRES FROM WASTE TIRE GENERATING BUSINESSES.
• Sponsored by the County of Glenn and funded by the Local Government Waste Tire Amnesty Grant Program provided by the Department of Resources Recycling and
Recovery (CalRecycle). Funding for this program is limited.
• Glenn County Landfll reserves the right to stop accepting tires for free disposal at any time, with or without notice.