20401 N. 29th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Cox Business TV
- Work From HomeServices
Cox Communications® is characterized by many outstanding features, but we like to celebrate our entrepreneurial spirit, and our commitment to education. Cox Enterprises, Inc., is the parent company of Cox Communications, and it serves as the model from which we derive our vision and focus as a company.
Back in 1898, James M. Cox went from a school teacher to founder of the company. He then served three terms as governor of Ohio and eventually ran in the 1920 U.S. presidential election as the Democratic nominee. In that same year, Gov. Cox purchased his first newspaper, the Dayton (OH) Evening News - the first step in creating the company that Cox Enterprises is today – a company with extensive interests in newspapers, television, radio and automobile auctions.
At Cox, we understand how important it is for your services to be reliable. That's why we offer our money-back guarantee along with great features like:
- • Speeds up to 100x faster than basic DSL
- • Online Backup powered by Mozy® and Security Suite powered by McAfee®
- • Get over 20 professional features included with the Cox Business VoiceManagerSM package, including unlimited local calling and Voice Mail
- • Keep your current phone numbers
- • 24/7 local customer support