5903 Weckerly Rd.
Whitehouse, OH 43571
Phone: (419) 877-9473
Fax: (419) 877-4961
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Subway $5 Footlongs
- Subway Catering
- Seattle's Best Coffee
- Subway Breakfast
Fundraisers We Support
- Anthony Wayne Schools
- Whitehouse Area Chamber of Commerce
- Whitehouse Cherry Fest
- Anthony Wayne Athletic Boosters
- Anthony Wayne Band Boosters
- American Cancer Society
- MS Society
- Dixlexia Society of N.W. Ohio
- Anthony Wayne Youth Foundation
- Whitehouse Library
Going Green Commitments
- Our Eco-Stores
- SUBWAY� Eco-Store in Florida Receives Leed Silver Certification
- Since August 2006, SUBWAY � restaurants with low-flow sink aerators have saved 41 million gallons of water annually.
- Only 100% hormone free milk is served at SUBWAY � restaurants? .
- New SUBWAY� Cards are being manufactured using 30% recycled plastic, as we continue to explore additional ways to diminish negative environmental impacts.
- SUBWAY� take-out menus contain 10% post consumer content and come from sustainable forests? This will preserve 160 trees and save 68,000 gallons of water annually starting in 2008.
- Many of our products come in re-engineered corrugated boxes which equates to a savings of 2 million pounds of corrugated materials or 16,607 trees annually.
- SUBWAY� Napkin saves approximately 60,500,000 gallons of water and an additional 147,000 trees annually because they are made from 100% recycled fiber processed chlorine free.
- The footprint of the SUBWAY� four-cup carrier was reduced by 20% in 2006. This reduction saves 35 tons of paper annually, which is equivalent to 595 trees.
- The packaging for the wipes used to clean tables and counters at SUBWAY� restaurants was recently changed to an interleaved dispenser box, which will reduce the box size by 25%, saving 340 trees and resulting in 25 less truckloads on the road, annually.
- Our Salad Packaging and Catering Tray supplier for the US, Canada and Europe moved their facility from West Virginia to Texas in 2006, 1,000 miles closer to our re-distribution center. This move saves 1,120,000 miles, 160,000 gallons of gasoline, and 3,867 barrels of oil, and reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 1,663 metric tons of CO2 annually.
- The SUBWAY� Plastic Drink Cups in US and Canada were changed from PS (Polystyrene) to PP (Polypropylene) material? This change took place in 2005, and reduces the raw materials used by 8%, saving the equivalent of 10,421 barrels of oil annually.
- The dish detergent, floor cleaner, glass cleaner, degreaser, and restroom cleaners used at all SUBWAY� restaurants are non-corrosive, readily biodegradable, and are manufactured without the use of phosphates and ammonia? All of these features combine to provide an environmentally sustainable cleaning chemical program for SUBWAY� restaurants
- SUBWAY� Recognized Five Vendor Partners for Conservation Efforts
- CHANGE THE WORLD, Start with ENERGY STAR.Take the Pledge today.
Hours of OperationMonday-Friday 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
The SUBWAY® chain consistently ranks at the top of Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500® rankings. Besides being number one for the Submarine Sandwich Category, the SUBWAY® chain has received the distinction as being the number one Franchise Opportunity for 15 of the past 21 years! Ed, Jyamme, & Josh Torres are proud franchisees and welcome you to their website.