Mid-Plains Community College
2520 South E St.
Broken Bow, NE 68822
- On-site transferable classes
- Training in computer skills & technology
- We offer CNA, MA, CPR, and EMT
- Free GED and ESL class meets 2x weekly
- COMPASS test & test proctoring available
- Dual credit classes for HS students
- Online and distance learning courses
- 1 year accelerated LPN Program
Hours of OperationMPCC Broken Bow is open Monday-Thursday, 7:30am-9:00pm, and Friday 7:30am-12:00pm.
Mid-Plains Community College-Broken Bow Extended Campus provides students with a gateway to a degree. We offer on-site transferable classes, online and distance learning courses, and a wide variety of short courses. We provide training in computer skills, technology, and health care-including CNA, MA, CPR, EMT, and a one-year accelerated program in Licensed Practical Nursing. Free GED and ESL classes meet twice weekly, and COMPASS testing is available. Dual credit classes are available for area high school students.
Interested in teaching? In order to build an active pool of qualified applicants, MPCC-BB continually accepts applications for instructors for credit and non-credit classes. Share your knowledge with our students!