Shelby County Chamber of Commerce & Industry
1901 Hawkeye Ave.
Harlan, IA 51537
Phone: (712) 755-2114
- Use of Chamber's conference facilities
- Job Board through the Chamber website
- Business plan support
- Chamber E-News communications
- Crime alerts
- Ambassador Visits and Ribbon Cuttings
Hours of Operation8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
The Shelby County Chamber of Commerce & Industry is a membership organization that serves as the voice for issues and actions affecting business and industry.
We work to preserve and enhance the free and competitive enterprise system, promoting growth and development and making Shelby County a better place to live, work, worship, learn and conduct business.
To create a climate of opportunity for business growth, economic development, and a high standard of living throughout Shelby County.
How the Chamber Works
Members contribute time, knowledge and experience to a consensus building system of committees, boards and task forces and then implement those ideas working in conjunction with the Chamber staff.
The Shelby County Chamber is not a civic club, charitable organization or sector of government. The Chamber is a private, non-profit corporation made up of motivated, enthusiastic business and professional people who volunteer their time and resources to make Shelby County a better place to live, work and do business!
Together Chamber Members
· Greet new members, stay up to date on changes in personnel and location of existing members and gain a greater knowledge of goods and services throughout Shelby County through Chamber Ambassadors
· Recognize the accomplishments of community volunteers and businesses at the Chamber Awards Event
· Have fun together at the Chamber's Business Appreciation Day Golf Outing!
· Learn more about current business issues, skills and trends through Chamber sponsored Seminars & Workshops
· Work together to accomplish community goals on various Committees and Task Forces