8998-C Lorton Station Boulevard
Lorton, VA 22079
Contact via Email
- Over 10 FREE family events a year!
- 7 amazing restaurants to choose from!
- We offer every service under the sun!
- 3 excellent Salons and Spas!
- Pediatric Medical and Dental services!
- Banking and Insurance needs!
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Environmental Responsibility
- VRE Train Station
- Ample Parking
Fundraisers We Support
- Lorton Community Action Center
Going Green Commitments
- We here at Lorton Station Town Center strive to implement Corporate Environmental Responsibility at every opportunity. We are a town center and are comprised of over 16 businesses total. We encourage every single business owner here to make environmentally responsible decisions. From local and organic menu selections at Fireside Grill, to hosting a Farmer's Market every Sunday morning from 8 to 12 am during the Spring, Summer and Fall, to implementing single stream recycling here, as well as businesses making environmentally conscious purchasing decisions for office supplies such as fair trade soaps without harmful chemicals to recycled paper.
- We also host over 10 events here at the town center each year. Last year was the first year we made it a point to sort trash for recycling during our annual Fourth of July Independence Day Parade. *I personally did that by hand, I am VERY committed to this cause.* We also purchase every single material for our events from local small businesses, and we try to make sure these products were made in America as well. This helps us cut down on shipping and waste. Our plastic goody bags were made from recycled plastic, and were recyclable themselves, but we took this one step further and bought recycled paper goody bag bags made in America last year and we haven't looked back. We also stopped using balloons at our events because of the damage latex and mylar balloons do to Ocean life. All of our event signs are printed on vynil banners that we can print over each year to show the new dates of our events so we can conserve the same banners instead of ordering new ones.
- We are constantly looking for ways to green this operation. If you have any suggestions, please contact us through our website at www.LortonStationTownCenter.com.
- Thank You
Hours of OperationWe are ALWAYS here for your enjoyment!
LIVE DINE PLAY Lorton Town Center is THE center of a planned community that offers residents the perfect blend of distinctive apartment living, retail shops and restaurants as well as banking and a medical complex. A variety of easy to access stores make shopping a year- round pleasure. You'll discover specialty shops, bars and services along the tree- lined brick walkways. Other features of the Town Center are the Virginia Railway Express (VRE) and Vamoose Bus (bus service direct to NYC).
This acclaimed outdoor venue is centered around a large Gazebo in the grassy Courtyard as the focal point of the Town Center. This is the heart of LSTC, where the merchants host many free concerts, festivals, an annual July 4th parade, and plenty of other community events throughout the year, making this the focal point of this community and the de-facto Lorton "Down- Town". Look under Calendar of Events to learn more about what we've got up our sleeve next this season!