DUP Museum, South Center Company
PO Box 432
390 N Main
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
- Pioneer Artifacts Displayed for viewing
- Pioneer Personal Histories for sale
- Historical Photographs for sale
- Hand Quilted Baby Quilts for sale
- Off-hours guided tours by appointment
- Community Histories on file
Fundraisers We Support
- International Daughters of the Utah Pioneers
- South Center Company Daughters of Utah Pioneers
- Hand quilted Baby Quilt Sales
Hours of OperationWinter Hours
Monday 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
June 1 to Labor Day:
Monday - Saturday 10 am-2 pm
Tours by appointment - Call Darla Butler 801-798-6684
Cathy Holt 801-380-4688
Come meet Spanish Fork's history at the DUP Museum at 390 N Main St.
The South Center Company of the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers, Spanish Fork, Utah covers the area of Spanish Fork and Salem. This historical preservation organization is open to women who are interested in pioneer history.
There are two types of DUP memberships available: Associates: women who love pioneer history, but who do not have relatives who arrived in Utah before 1863; or Members: women who are direct descendants of pioneers who arrived before 1867 when train travel was available.
Daughters of Utah Pioneers care for and preserve artifacts from the pioneer era in museums run by local companies.
This museum is supported by the sale of: hand quilted baby quilts, historic photos and pioneer life histories.
For more information on DUP or to obtain membership applications go to: www.dupinternational.org.