DUP Museum, South Center Company
PO Box 432
390 N Main
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
- Pioneer Artifacts Displayed for viewing
- Pioneer Personal Histories for sale
- Historical Photographs for sale
- Hand Quilted Baby Quilts for sale
- Off-hours guided tours by appointment
- Community Histories on file
Fundraisers We Support
- International Daughters of the Utah Pioneers
- South Center Company Daughters of Utah Pioneers
- Hand quilted Baby Quilt Sales
Hours of OperationWinter Hours
Monday 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
June 1 to Labor Day:
Monday - Saturday 10 am-2 pm
Tours by appointment - Call Darla Butler 801-798-6684
Cathy Holt 801-380-4688
Artifacts from Spanish Fork area Pioneers on display. Photographs and personal histories on file and available for purchase. Hand quilted baby quilts for sale: price ranges $65 to $150.
Open Winter: Monday, 10:30 - 4:30
Open Summer June to Labor Day: Monday: 10 - 2 & Sat. Noon - 4pm.
Call for off hours tours: Barbara 801-376-4993 or Lana 801-360-0117, or Laurel 801-368-6299.