Community Partnership Family Resource Center
11115 W. Highway 24, Unit 2-D
Divide, CO 80814
Fundraisers We Support
- Taste of Teller
- Old Fashioned 4th of July
- Lighter Side of Christmas
Hours of OperationAdult Education - 9-11:30 Tues & Thurs (follows the Woodland Park School District Schedule and does not meet when school is out).
All other hours vary - go to www.cpteller.org or call (719) 686-0705 for more information.
Within Teller County, strengthen family structures by (1) providing innovative high quality core services, (2) collaborating with and referring clients to services outside CPFRC’s core services and (3) providing fiscal services to nonprofit entities that strategically further our vision.
All Teller County families are self-reliant, fully functional, and positive contributors to our community.
In 1992 community leaders established the Community Partnership Family Resource Center (CPFRC) as an organization dedicated to providing needed programs for families and children, strong leadership, collaboration among similar agencies, and information sharing opportunities within Teller County.
CPFRC has taken a leading role in recognizing the challenges brought on by rapid growth due in part by the initiation of limited stakes gaming in 1991, and the increased gaming limits, operating hours and games authorized within Teller County as of July 1, 2009.
CPFRC has also been instrumental in establishing and supporting human services not being met or addressed by a stressed county government and overburdened school districts.
We work closely with local agencies to help fill gaps identified within our community and partners with several other agencies to provide needed programs and to support the efforts of others to ensure unduplicated services.
Our philosophy is to provide tools, skills and enrichment activities which strengthen families. The programs and services we offer include:
- Adult Education - GED, ESL, workforce assistance
- Parenting - Active Parenting - 3 different types of classes for parents, guardians and other caregivers involved with children ages 1-4, ages 5-12 and teens.
- Health Coverage assistance - assistance to complete and submit Medicaid and CHP+ applications. This can often be a complicated process - we're here to help you and to make it simple.
- Early Childhood - Play Groups and Parents as Teachers
- Healthy Living - Cooking Matters, Adult Exercise, Community Gardens, Be Well Colorado (Chronic Disease Management sponsored in partnership with Teller County Public Health)
- Energy Outreach Colorado - a grant allowing us to assist families one time each grant year with utility assistance
Two major fundraising events:
- The Taste of Teller - second annual event is April 21, 2012 from 5:00-8:30 at the Shining Mountain Golf Club in Woodland Park. See TasteofTeller.com for more information
- The Old Fashioned 4th of July - July 4, 2012