Community Wish Foundation
P.O. Box 2136
Willows, CA 95988
- Coordinate wish requests and services
- Coordinate pay it forward efforts
- Network with other community services
Hours of OperationThe Community Wish Foundation Board meets the first Thursday of the month at 4:30pm at 855 W. Wood Street, Willows.
MISSION STATEMENT. The Community Wish Foundation is committed to helping community members help each other, by embracing the "Pay it Forward" concept.
We are guided by these principles:
- Every person is worthy of a helping hand to help them up as well as help them out.
- Everyone has talent or gift they can share with someone else.
- Lives are to be touched in a postive way.
- Communities are enriched by good deeds.
- The world can be changed one kindness at a time.